#101532 – OUO Clamp On Dual Steering Stabilizer Mount
- 10in Travel
- Such as Fox 10″ Steering Stabilizer [#985-24-005]
- 1.5in Wide Mounting Width, 1/2in Diameter Mounting Hole
- 26.5 Extended length – 16.5 Collapsed length
- Works on 2005 and newer Ford Super Duty 4×4 trucks equipped with the standard Dana 60 front axle
- Will work for lowered, stock height and lifted applications
- Kit comes with all of the mounting hardware, Billet clamps and U-Bolts
Does Not Fit F550, F450 or F350 Wide Track / Tow Boss Trucks, use Kit#101534
One Up Offroad has invested a lot of design time making steering stabilizer brackets that have very rigid mounting.
You really need your steering stabilizer to work from going straight in a neutral load, to turning a couple inches to control the wandering and stabilize the steering so it dosent go farther than you turned the wheel. You also need it to cushion big impact events. But if the mounting is not rigid and flexes it will not be as effective at controlling death wobble. Double shear billet aluminum clamps on the outside and a very gusseted robust center bracket really increase the function of this kit.
There is more to building functional parts than making copies of other companies parts. For it to work better, it needs to be designed and built better.