Fitment: 2005+ Ford F250 | F350 | F450 | F550 Super Duty
- Designed for 5/8in shock bolts
- Comes with 5/8in upper shock bolts, but not the original shock spacers that came with the shocks
- You must request 5/8in I.D. x 1 1/2in wide shock spacers when you order your coilovers. No matter where they are from.
- Shock spacers must be supplied by the shock manufacturers to match the shocks.
Benefits and Features:
- Fits stock, lifter, and lowered applications
- Utilizes the OEM shock tower fastener locations to ensure 100% correct fit
- Optimized shock mounting
- Run up to a 3.0 bypass shock without interference
- Shock fitment in the OE location
- Multiple Bypass Shocks [2.0, 2.5, & 3.0]
- Smooth Body Shocks [2.0, 2.5, 3.0, & 4.0]
- Piggyback [2.0, 2.5, 3.0, & 4.0]
- The shock mount on the shock tower in the OE location is 2 1/4 ” taller from the center of the old OE pin top mount to the new center of bolt. The stock shock is 14 inches long compressed length so if you were to put these shock towers on a stock truck you would need a shock that was 16 inches long compressed length
- Designed to mount remote reservoirs – You can proudly display your reservoirs using specially designed One Up Offroad billet clamps on the AST
- Modularity – the AST will grow with your increasing needs
- Start with OEM style spring and upgrade to a coilover shock without changing the shock tower. Simply change the upper coil spring mounts to the coilover shock mounts.
- Works with ALL BRANDS of coilover shocks
- Coilover shock mounts have 4 offset mounting options to optimize reservoir mounting, hose routing and shock location position
- Matching One Up Offroad Lower Coilover Shock Mounts are available
- Mounts factory engine compartment components
- All components are powder coated or zinc treated to exceed OEM standards for corrosion resistance
- CAD designed and cycled with OEM chassis models to ensure proper fit and clearance
- Made with expertly welded laser cut steel, chromoly steel tube and precision CNC machined components to ensure the best quality in the industry for perfect fit and finish
- All Grade 8 hardware and instructions included
The original Adaptable Shock Tower™ upgrade invented and pioneered by One Up Offroad. For over 20 years we have been building the best. Made in the USA with pride and test by our test team to ensure best performance.
Adaptable Shock TowerTM (AST)
One Up Offroad has answered the market yet again – bringing you the Adaptable Shock TowerTM (AST). Get rid of the flimsy OEM stamped sheet metal shock tower and upgrade to this beefy unit designed to fit all your needs. Like all One Up Offroad products, the AST is designed to be modular so it can adapt and grow to suit your needs for your build. Lifted, lowered or stock height, the AST will bolt right in to the OEM shock tower location.
The beauty of the AST is that it is the ultimate solution for your suspension needs. Starting with the option of using an OEM style coil spring, this system allows you to replace the pin-top front shock (which has limited options and lengths) with an eyelet style shock. This affords you countless options for shocks, from emulsion shocks all the way up to triple bypass shocks. Do you prefer remote or piggyback style reservoirs? Then choose your options below on how you prefer them mounted!
Want to start with a coilover shock or move up to one later? Not a problem! Remember, this is a modular system! Simply choose the coilover option when purchasing below and the coil bucket will be replaced with a coilover shock mount. For those who want to upgrade later, you can purchase those separately. And the best part? You do NOT need to replace the coil bucket – simply remove a few bolts and install the new mount. Keep in mind, the OEM stamped steel mount was never designed to run a coilover shock – so upgrade to the AST. Do it once, do it right!